Friday, October 10, 2008

Update about me!

I have some new tricks!!! I can wave hi and bye (I think you already know that because I could do that a long time ago), I can "give five", I can clap and today Grandma Fimmen taught me how to play paddy cake!! I am really getting to be a big girl!

I am working on crawling right now - so far I can get into the crawling position and I love to rock back and forth! I can really reach for things and will get into the crawl position and throw my body towards things to get them! I love to pull myself up on things - in fact, Mom and Dad had to lower my crib because they were nervous I would jump right out of it!! I think everyone is nervous for when I do crawl....they are wondering how they will ever be able to go to the bathroom without putting me in a safe place! Right now I am pretty easy because they know I can not get too far....just wait!

I got this really cool toy that is a big band and I love to hit it as hard as I can and giggle to play the music! Everyone thinks I like to play rough and that I am a little bit wild and crazy!! I love it when my dad makes funny faces at me - he makes me smile so big and just die laughing...he is one funny man!

I am eating lots of baby food now. I still do not really like meats, but love my fruits and even most of my veggies! Mom even let me have some bites of her frozen yogurt the other day...it may now be my favorite food!!

I have my two bottom teeth, but now my top 2 are trying to come in and boy do they hurt. I have not been able to sleep really well this week because they hurt so bad. I am so lucky I have such a nice mom and dad who just LOVE to spend time with me in the middle of the night when I can't sleep! I know they love to play with me at 3am!! They are such night owls, just like me!!

I have some really good news!!! My Grandma and Grandpa Fimmen are moving back to Kansas City!! Yippee!! That means I can play with them all the time! Grandpa will be here in a few days! I can't wait to see him....he may not recognize me I am so big now!

Aunt Jenny's wedding is getting really close! I can't wait to be her flower girl! My dress is so pretty! My Grandma and Grandpa Horton are going to take care of me a lot the weekend my Aunt Jenny gets married! I get to go to all the parties, but can't stay up as late as the grown ups do...darn!

Last weekend Grandma and Grandpa Horton were in town. We ate at a really fun restaurant and I got to play with them There is a picture of me and Grandpa below!

I have to say...I am really attached to my pacifier! I just love that thing even more now that I am a big girl. Ihope I can suck onit forever and ever...even when I am big!

Love,
Kate
xoxo



No comments: