Saturday, February 7, 2009

My First First Bday Parties EVER!

Well, it is not yet time for my BIG 1st Bday party, but I was able to attend 2 BIG parties all in the same day! The bad news is that they were at the same time...bummer!! My cousin Tom and my best friend Sydney are both a few weeks older than me! Then I went over to Sydney's house before her party started. She was napping, but I was able to see how pretty the house looked for her party and got to drop off her present. I can't wait to chat with Sydney to hear all about it! Thank you Sydney for the pink balloon...I just love balloons!

We also went to cousin Tom's party at Grama and Grandpa's house! It was so fun! I got to see everyone and play the whole time! Tom got such fun presents and got to eat a giant cake all by himself! It was so fun that Aunt Carolyn, Uncle Tom, cousin Tom, Bailey and Boomer all came up from Dallas! The really funny thing is that I did not take even 1 minute of a nap all day long! I just got so excited for all the parties that I was super energized and did not need the rest! I was such a good girl too! I could tell mommy and daddy were a bit nervous that I would act up - but I was a perfect angel!
Mommy and Daddy got a new fancy camera. It is pretty cool, but mommy got annoying pretty fast! She took like 400 pictures in 2 days...of course most were of me. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much! Hopefully she got some cute ones. I could tell she is having some troubles figuring it all out though! Just wait until some of you get the snapfish account full of the pics...this camera takes pictures really fast that most are of me doing the same pose over and over again! She just wants to get the "perfect" picture of me smiling!!! How funny!

Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

Me, Tom, Grama and Grandpa
I can stand and even walk a few steps (sometimes)!

Tom and me playing...sometimes I boss him around! I am learing to share!

Here I am doing my "job" - turing the lights on and off!


I am signing "all done"

B'day Boy eating his yummy cake!

B'day boy having to get all cleaned up after eating his yummy cake!

My new trick: Holding my sippy cup with my teeth while flapping my arms...pretty cool, huh?!

Uncle Rob being silly!

No comments: