Friday, April 3, 2009

I have been one busy girl!

Hi Everyone! It has been awhile since I had the time to blog...sorry! I have been really busy and have been learning and doing all sorts of new things. Every day I have a new trick!! Here is a little update...

I love to watch "Ba" (Barney that is). He is the coolest purple dinosaur ever! I just love music and his shows are jammed packed with songs and dances! I even know some of them now. I can do the actions to the song "if you're happy and you know it"! Everyone finds that pretty neat. I clap my hands, throw my hands up for hurray and let me "face show it" by pointing to my face. I love Barney so much that I bring the remote control over to mom and dad and ask them to turn "Ba" on for me. We all dance and sing together! I also learned to hop from Baby Bop on Barney...she hops all over the place in one of her songs!

Grandpa Fimmen "Pa" sneezes all the time, so when you ask me what Pa says I say "Aaaachew"! I love to get in my bathroom cabinets to pull out the wash clothes and I pretend I am washing my face like mom and dad do. I am such a big girl!

I can sing and when asked sing "la la la" or I try to repeat whatever mom is trying to sing! Mom thinks I have such a cute voice! Maybe I will be on American Idol one day!! Every time I see a clock with arms I say "tick tock".

At Grama Fimmen's house one day we were watching basketball and Gma taught me how to be a cheerleader. When anyone asks me to be one I throw my arms up in the air just like cheerleaders do! Grama lives across the street to a place that teaches karate lessons so I learned how to karate chop!

I got my 6th tooth (bottom left). I have transitioned from formula to whole milk. My favorite main courses are pizza, hot dogs, chicken and mac n cheese. I still love my veggies....but will only eat baby food veggies. And I LOVE bananas!!

I love to look out of windows to see all the action outside. I say "shh shh shh" when I want everyone to be quiet and listen! I love to help clean up. I now take my dirty diapers over to the trash...I pull open the trash can and drop them in and then shut the trash can just like a BIG girl! I learned how to put my blocks together and to pull them apart. I can also scribble with my magnetic pad....I can't wait until they let me use real crayons and markers!

One day Grama, Aunt Jenny and me went down to mommy's work to see her. We went out to lunch, shopped and then went to the Wizard of Oz display. Some of the pictures of the fun time are below. I got my picture taken with Dorothy, the tin man, the lion and the scarecrow AND I got to look like a munchkin!

We went down to Pittsburg a few weeks ago and I got to play with everyone! I even got to meet my 2nd cousin Lucy for the very first time!! It was so neat! I even gave her kisses!!

Well, it's past my bedtime...I better go to bed before mommy and daddy get upset!

I love you!
Love,
Kate
xoxo






























No comments: