Monday, July 6, 2009

The Lake!!

Mommy, Dadda, Grama F, Papa F, Aunt Jenny, Uncle Rob, Peanut and I all went to the Lake of the Ozarks for a last minute trip over the 4th of July! It was so much fun! I got to swim in the pool, go out to eat, play with my family, see fireworks, go shopping at the outlet mall and all sorts of fun stuff!! Our place was right on the lake and we got to look at the water all the time!

One day our air conditioning broke and we were all really hot. It was broke for most of one day, an entire night and some of the next day! The repair man came so we could finally not sweat all the time!!

I got really attached to my Uncle Rob and said his name all the time!! I kinda flirted with him too! I thought it was really funny to tease Aunt Jenny and call her “Emma” (Emma is a girl I met at Mommy’s work and I really like her name). It drive Aunt Jenny crazy, but I thought I was hilarious!!

We went to the outlet mall and I was a really good girl! I shopped and shopped and never complained once…maybe it was because all mom and dad bought was stuff for me!! I just love bows and mom and dad got me some new ones! I love to ask for them to be put in my hair and then take them out! I really love it when mom will listen to me and put a whole bunch in my hair!!! It is so much fun to take all them out!

The fireworks were really fun! I can say “fireworks” and kept asking for more and more! We would all chant “we want more, we want more”! They were so colorful…I would say “ohh ahh”! I also loved the really loud firecrackers…boom!!

Grama and Aunt Jenny taught me the song “Naa Naa Naa Naa, Naa Naa Naa Naa, hey hey hey, goodbye” and we sang it a few hundred times!!

My crib was set up in mom and dads bedroom…it was so cool because when I would fuss they would put me right in there bed! I got to sleep right in between them and I just loved it! They told me I am a bed hog though!!! I love to snuggle and roll around!

For Daddy's birthday we went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant (no surprise there)! The food was really yummy...especially the cheese dip! I love to "dip, dip, dip" and love to make a big mess. Take a look at a few pictures below!

I have been telling everyone I have to go "poop" and then go poop in my diaper a little bit later. Because of this, mommy and Grama thought it would be a good idea to start potty training at the lake and brought my potty. I thought it was such a fun game and would tell them I had to poop just so mommy had to take off my diaper, put me on the potty, sing the potty song, take me off the potty (after I did NOT poop), wash my hands, chase me around to get me, fight me while she tried to put my diaper back on again! So much fun....I love the potty!

Happy 4th of July!
Love,
Kate
xoxo







I had a diaper wedgie!!! Heehee!




I love cheese dip!!


No comments: