Saturday, October 17, 2009

Chuck E Cheese!!! Cool!

Mom and Dad surprised me and took me to my first ever trip to Chuck E Cheese! It was so cool! The pizza was so yummy that I ate 1 ½ pieces! They had so many toys and things to play with…I got to go up and down the slide at least 15 times, I rode all sorts of cool things (Barney was even there) and got to see Chuck E myself! I could eat there every night of the week!

When Chuck E came out to see everyone I was so excited and got right in the mix with the big kids! Mom was close by, but when Chuck E singled me out and tried to give me a high five I got a little nervous and had to make sure mom was right by me. Mom gave him a high five for me. Let’s just say I was not ready to go when mom and dad told me it was time! I wonder if they are going to surprise me next week with another trip there?
Love,
Kate
xoxo





No comments: