Friday, November 13, 2009

Chocolate Moo Moo

When I was a little girl and stopped drinking formula I decided I would refuse milk. It just plain disgusted me and I would gag and spit it up whenever mom or dad would try to give it to me. So, everyone tried to fill be with calcium in all sorts of ways: lots of cheese, yogurt, juice and crackers with calcium...all sorts of things! Well, I now will drink chocolate moo moo (milk in disguise although mom and dad don't call it milk...I think to try to trick me) all the time and LOVE it!! I have been on the moo moo kick for a few months now and chug it down like it is the best thing ever! The funny thing is that I know the difference between the real thing (chocolate milk that is brown when mom and dad buys it ) versus white milk they try to add chocolate too. I only eat the brown stuff from the store...the good stuff! The rest is gross!

Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: