Sunday, December 27, 2009

More about the cousins...

I almost forgot some fun details I never want to forget. Tom and I sang “Jingle Bell Rock” all week long and would wear the jingle bells Grama had around our neck and shake them as we sang! Grama and Papa kept trying to get pictures of them with all 4 of us kiddos…some of the pictures were really funny! Tom and I would help Papa with his famous Caesar salad and say “bam” (like Emeril) as we threw the parmesan cheese on the salad…we love to help Papa! We love to sit under tables or under the easel and pretend we are driving to “Hallmark” to see mommy at work…even when mommy is sitting right next to us. Tom and I both had highchairs in the kitchen and we would sit across the room from each other to eat meals...it was pretty funny!
Love,
Kate
xoxo




No comments: