Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Birthday Party!!

Tom and I had our Birthday parties together since our birthdays are so close! It was so much fun! We had a Mickey and Minnie Mouse theme and Mom and Aunt Carolyn went all out decorating for it! We had 15 gigantic Mickey Mouse head balloons, streamers, shaped balloons on the floor, punching balloons, pretty tourquise and red decorations everywhere, centerpieces, happy birthday banners, piñatas and all sorts of fun things!

We had about 35 people come, so our house was really full of most of my friends and family! The party started at 4pm and lasted until late into the night! Tom and I had so much fun…we even had our own Mickey and Minnie Mouse dolls and hats!

We played with a fun toss game Aunt Carolyn made and then got to race to see who could get the most candy in their bag with the piñata! We both got lots of fun presents and had so much fun blowing out the candles on our cakes! What is even cooler is that my real birthday is not until February 19th and I heard I have a few more presents to open then…YIPPEE! Sounds like I am making February my birthday MONTH (just like my Aunt Jenny does with December)!

I can’t wait until my next birthday party! Thanks to EVERYONE who came!

Love,
Kate
xoxo














No comments: