Monday, July 26, 2010

Cousin Sleepover!

I had so much fun last week because Tom, Meghan, Anna, Aunt Carolyn, Uncle Tom and Aunt Jenny came in town! Daddy went out of town to Las Vegas for a boys trip so mommy and I had a sleep over at Nama and Papa's with everybody!

I love playing with my cousins. Tom and I spent a lot of time playing garbage truck on Nama's stairs! Someone would be the driver (we tried to recruit people so Tom and I could be the trash picker upper kids) and Tom and I would jump off the steps and run to pick up the trash. We would throw the trash in the garbage truck, return the garbage can and then do it over and over and over again until all the trash in the world was picked up! This fun game lasted about 7 days!

We went to the pool, played like crazy and I introduced Tom to "The Wizard of Oz (which he really liked)! We had so much fun! I can't wait to see him again. We will have to go down to Dallas as it will be awhile until they can come back to Kansas. Aunt Carolyn is pregnant and can't travel much anymore!

I can't wait until our next cousin get-together!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: