Saturday, August 7, 2010

Swimming Friend

Tonight mom, dad and I went to the pool. I met Kylie, a girl that will turn 3 in a few weeks and lives a few houses away from me. While mommy and daddy talked to her daddy, she and I played. We had so much fun. We carried on great conversations about when we did today, dinosaurs, swimming and all sorts of stuff! I even showed her how to play with my pool toy that shoots water and we did a great job sharing! I would ask her to watch me swim on my back, watch me turn around, watch me spray water and stuff and she would watch. She would even say things like "cool" or "wow" that were really encouraging!

I told her "I like playing with you" and she said "we're swimming friends"! I had so much fun...can't wait to play with Kylie again!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: