Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fun Fun Fun!!

I can not wait to go to Texas! In a few hours mommy, daddy, nama, papa and I are going to start the drive down there! We will stay at a hotel in Oklahoma tonight and then get to Texas late tomorrow morning! Aunt Jenny, Uncle Rob and Anna are all meeting us there too! We are all going to stay at Aunt Carolyn, Uncle Tom, Tom and Maghan's house and have SO MUCH FUN!

We will play, go to the pool, have lots of fun snacks and play some more! All the adults are going to some football games to watch Uncle Tom ref! He is debuting his NFL reffing career by doing the chains at tomorrow nights Dallas Cowboy game and then will do the chains at the TCU college football game on Saturday....SUPER COOL UNCLE TOM! Watch for him on TV everyone! He will be famous!

I have been packed for Texas for days now and have been playing "going to Texas" hundreds of times! I carry my roller bag suitcase around upstairs, knock on the door to Texas (my bedroom door), Aunt Carolyn answers (its really mommy), Aunt Carolyn gives hugs and kisses and tells me how excited she is to see me, asks me how the drive was ("good" I say), asks me how long it took ("a couple of hours" I say) and then I go play with Tom and Meghan on their bed (my bed). I then have to leave and tell everyone "bye, see you later, I have to go to Kansas City". I take my rolling suitcase and off I go. Then I repeat it over and over and over again...So much fun!

I can't wait for our trip to Texas! I will post when I get back and tell you how much fun I had!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: