Friday, October 8, 2010

Beauty and the Beast

"Beauty and the Beast" just got re-released this past Tuesday and I got it the 1st day it was out! I have watched it a couple times and I LOVE IT! I now like to act like Belle. I asked mommy if I had a yellow dress and was sad to hear I do not. We will have to go shopping!!
Since I am Belle everyone else needs to be someone too. Aunt Jenny is Mrs. Potts, Anna is Chip, Mommy is the Beast and Daddy also sometimes the Prince.

Here is the yellow dress I want SO badly!

I told mommy today she is the prince/Beast because she has long hair like the Prince and because she wears it in a ponytail just like the Prince!!

See his ponytail like mommy:


And long hair like mommy!


See Aunt Jenny "Mrs. Potts" and Anna "Chip"!!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: