Thursday, December 9, 2010

1 turd

I am a tricky and very smart kiddo. I do not like bedtime. In fact, if I had it my way we would stay up so late that we would all just fall asleep in mommy and daddy's bed while watching a movie or reading a book.

We have our standard bedtime routine: read books, brush teeth, potty, cuddle for a few minutes and then bedtime. Every night for the past 3 weeks once we go through the normal routine and mommy is cuddling with me in my bed I tell her "I have to go potty"..of course she takes me AGAIN because she is afraid I will potty in the bed. Every night I manage to squeeze out 1 turd...and do you know why?? If I poop I still get to put a Princess sticker on the potty chart (although I am way past potty training)...and guess what - this PROLONGS bedtime even MORE! as I must slowly and thoughtfully pick out the best princess sticker and then must even more thoughtfully determine the best place to put her on the potty chart!

I am a GENIUS!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: