Sunday, March 6, 2011

Playing Store

I love mom and dad's closet! It is big and now newly organized (thanks to my help mom and I cleaned all her shoes and donated about 30 pairs this weekend making lots of room)! I love their closet so much that I play "STORE" in it. I brought in my cash register and have it all set up! Mom set the step ladder up for me and I can climb the ladder to get to both rows of clothes. When my customers come in (I make them knock on the door) I help them shop for what they need). Once we find it I take it off the hanger, ring them up and they pay. I usually say something like "have a blessed day" or "enjoy your day" or "see you later" when they leave. I can play this fun game over and over again!

When Dad asked what my store was called yesterday I told him "Best Buy"!
Love,
Kate
xoxo




No comments: