Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tonight

Tonight we were looking at old photo albums and spent a long time looking at mom and dad's wedding pictures. That was SO fun! I would ask who everyone was and I loved seeing how fancy and pretty everyone was. Later on when mom put me to bed and we were saying my prayers I got to the part where I blow everyone kisses and said "this kiss is for mommy's Grandma in heaven". Mommy thought that was so nice because we were just talking about Grandma Walsh when we were looking at wedding pictures. I never met her, but mommy said I would have loved her and she would have loved me!

I asked mommy if we could talk about her while we were in bed. we had such a fun talk for about 15 minutes and I learned all kids of cool stuff like: she had a drawer for cookies and another candy that mommy, Uncle Tom and Aunt jenny would love to get into when they visited and how she had a really cool green refrigerator....well, i learned lots of stuff, but I thought those things were the coolest and kept asking about them over and over.
Love,
Kate
xoxo

1 comment:

Rob, Jenny, Anna, Ashley and Abby said...

This post made me cry! Yep Kate- Grandma Walsh WAS pretty awesome :)