Friday, April 1, 2011

I went with Mommy to work!

Last week mommy took me to Hallmark because they had set up an entire birthday party for Princess Kate (yes, they used MY name)! Disney was at Hallmark so they transformed a gallery and I got to go see it! I was such a good girl at mommy's work and colored and played in her office while she got a few things done. The coolest part was seeing all the cool princess stuff and taking LOTS of pictures! They had giant princesses all cut out for me to stand by!!! After that we went to Crayola Cafe and met Daddy for lunch! Then there was a really cool Mermaid exhibit at Crown Center and we got to play there (I will post those pictures next)! I don't know why mommy ever complains about going to work.....IT IS SO COOL! Love, Kate xoxo













No comments: