Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bieber Fever!!!



That is right....I am a 3 year old girl who has Beiber Fever! Mommy, Daddy and I watched Justin Bieber's movie called "Justin Beiber: Never Say Never"! It was such a wonderful movie with his story and great songs. I never knew of Justin before, but I have been talking about him all weekend! I have been singing his songs, watching his movie over and over and pretending to be Justin. Mommy and Daddy think it is so funny! What they think is super funny is that if I was a few years older I would "love him...like want to marry him"....since I am just 3 i "love him and want to BE him". I am running around singing his songs, flipping my hair like he does and dancing like Justin!


Daddy just downloaded me some of his songs and I think that if I am a GOOD GIRL I will get to buy his new movie!! Justin is SO Cool!


Love,

Kate

xoxo

No comments: