Friday, May 27, 2011

Royals game!

I am a HUGE Royals fan. Not necessarily because of baseball or anything, but because of how much FUN it is to go to a Royals game! Last weekend we went to the Royals game when they played the St. Louis Cardinals. I have been to a game before, but I was little and did not remember. We had AWESOME seats (3rd row on the 1st base line) and got to eat yummy hot dogs and nachos!

My favorite part though was the kids zone. They have a really cool play gym (although it got really crowded with kiddos) and fountains to run in and a baseball fountain to splash in. The best part was the HUGE fountain in the outfield though. We would stand out there and watch the game and when the fountains went off and the wind blew we would get soaked and it was FREEZING! I loved it so much that I stood there for a really long time and got soaked! When everyone else would run away from the cold water I would stay right there and shriek with excitement!! I made some people laugh! Can't wait to go back to the Royals game!
Love,
Kate
xoxo







No comments: