Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fever!!

Yesterday morning I woke up feeling good. We went to the pool and played and played. When I got home I started to complain that my head hurt. I have never really had a headache before, but that is what I had. It hurt so bad. I would grab my head and rock back and forth, I would tell mommy and daddy I did not feel good and I would moan and groan. My temp was 103 degrees!

We took some medicine, cuddled and watched movies. I could not really take a good nap cause it hurt so bad. The medicine would work some, but as soon as it would wear down my head would hurt again.

Then my tummy started to hurt and I threw up. YUCK, but luckily we were in the bathroom and it was easy to clean up (at least that is what mommy said). After that I felt a bit better. In fact, I started to play some, but then I felt bad again.

When I woke up this morning I still had a fever and complained of a sore throat. I think we are going to the doctor as soon as it opens....not fun, but maybe they will give me some medicine that works!

I am playing now and feeling better....hope it continues!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: