Sunday, September 25, 2011

Apple Picking!!

Aunt Jenny called yesterday with an amazing idea...she had reservations for us to go apple picking in a small orchard in Gardner, KS. It was so awesome! Aunt Jenny, Uncle Rob, Anna, Ashley, Mr. Aaron, Miss Laura and Henry all met us there.

We got to pick apples (I even used the BIG picker to get the apples from high in the trees), feed fish (I fed them half of my apple), feed horses (Henry got bit), feed goats (I fed one lots of peaches) and eat apples all along the way!

It was so much fun...I just loved it and spending time with everyone! We got 2 bags full of apples....now we are in the fall baking mood! Mom made an apple pie and we are having an apple crisp for dessert tonight....YUMMY! We will have to post pictures of the pie....it is SO pretty!

We LOVE the fall!
Love,
Kate
xoxo





























No comments: