Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pictures from Mommy's trip

When mommy was in Chicago she did not take too many pictures, but I thought I would share them. Mommy had so much fun playing with all her friends! The first day Amberlyn, Nick and mommy met a sorority sister who was visiting Chicago too (Brooke and her husband Heath). They ate really yummy pizza and caught up!

Amberlyn and mommy did lots of shopping, talking, walking and eating. They had so much fun!

Mommy even got to have brunch with her cousin Colleen and got to meet Colleen's boyfriend Joe. They had lots of fun!

I sure wish I could have gone to Chicago too. Mommy said that next time she goes she will take me. I promised to be a good shopper!

Love,
Kate
xoxo


Colleen & Joe


Yummy drinks mommy got at brunch!



Mommy, Brooke and Amberlyn!

Mommy & Amberlyn at brunch!


Mommy & Colleen!


No comments: