Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Leader!

Today I was the leader at school. I have bee super excited ever since I got the leader bag sent home with me on Thursday. Right away I knew what I was bringing for show and tell - "Lulu", the mechanical doggie mommy got for me at the holiday mart. This weekend mommy would ask me questions and I would practice my answers - after awhile I told me "I do not need to talk about anymore, I know what to say".

Today Nama took me to school (like she usually does), but this time she got to stay and watch me be the leader! I got to do the weather report, sit on a special chair, do my show and tell and be the leader in line!

My show and tell went really great! I told everyone about Lulu, called on my classmates and answered all their questions really well. I even knew the classmates names and called them by name. I spoke up so everyone could hear me and answered really clear and even used big words! Nama was so proud of me!

I was so excited to tell mom and dad about it tonight. They were sad they could not make it to leader day. Tonight I told them "mommy and daddy, you would have been so proud of me today". They told me they are.

I can't wait to be leader again!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: