Monday, December 5, 2011

Saint Nicholas....woohoo!

Today is December 5th....you know what the means? It is St. Nicholas day! Last night we all put out of shoes (I put out my biggest one's...my pink cowboy boots) and while we were sleeping Saint Nicholas came and put lots of treasures in our shoes! He loves kids and boy did he show it! I got leave in conditioner (just like the cool kind Aunt Carolyn let me borrow), a Princess Pez, Princess Jasmine mini doll, a Princess flashlight and a Shirley Temple movie (Nama says I look just like her). Since mommy and daddy are adults they did not get as much. Daddy got gumballs and mommy got soap! I LOVE Saint Nicholas day...I asked mommy if he comes again tomorrow? How cool if he came every night leading up to Christmas? She told me this is the only time until next year! I love Christmas time!
Love,
Kate
xoxo






No comments: