Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Go Team, Go!"

It is official....I am a Cheerleader! I started my cheerleading lessons today and I had so much fun! I listened and did just what Coach Lynn asked me to do and even better...Sydney is in my class! I went over to Sydney's house to play for a little bit before cheerleading and we had a blast riding on her cool bike, hugging and playing and playing! I really love spending time with Sydney and wish we could more often!

Sydney and I help hands into cheerleading practice and then stood next to each other to do all our stretching and cheer practicing! I am really good at it and just love it! After practice I kept talking and talking about how much fun I had! Mom and Dad took off work early so they could come see me and they were really proud of me!

We did not get any pictures today....but will soon! I have practice every Wednesday from 4:30-5:15!!! I can't wait until next week!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: