Monday, February 6, 2012

20 Questions...

We are starting a new tradition. I will be asked the same 20 questions around my birthday each year and we will compare the answers to see how they have changed and how I have grown.

Here they are:
1. What is your favorite color? Hot Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? My Lambie
3. What is your favorite fruit? Apples & strawberries
4. What is your favorite tv show? The X Factor
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut butter sandwiches
6. What is your favorite outfit? My pink tank top dress (I would wear it every day…even in the winter)
7. What is your favorite game? Pretty Pretty Princess
8. What is your favorite snack? Gummies (fruit snacks)
9. What is your favorite animal? A monkey
10. What is your favorite song? Mamma Mia
11. What is your favorite book? Disney Princess (anything Disney Princess)
12. Who is your best friend? My friend Meghan (from school)
13. What is your favorite cereal? Special Kate (K)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play ball
15. What is your favorite drink? Water
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Lambie, Jasmine, Aerial, Aurora and my puppy (Schnauzie)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Special Kate (K) cereal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A cooker and an actress and a mom and a doctor

Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: