Saturday, March 10, 2012

Chinese food is super YUMMY!

As I promised mommy in my surprise to her the other day I took her (and Nama and Papa) out to Chinese food the other night! It was my first time at a Chinese restaurant and it was really cool. Our waiter spoke Mandarin (Chinese) to us and we got to try new food. I was such a trouper and tried EVERYTHING (except the Crab Rangoon...although mommy thought I would love it).


Here was my plate! My favorites were the lettuce wraps, the chicken, broccoli and the hot and sour soup!

I really loved the fried wontons (I called them chips)!
Thumbs up to Bo Lings and Chinese food (no wonder it is mommy's favorite)!

At the end they even gave me a fortune cookie! My fortune said I need to throw a party this month!!! Anyone want to come?

Mommy and I can't wait to go back. We just have to convince daddy. Maybe for after every 7th time we have Mexican food we can have Chinese!

Love,

Kate

xoxo

No comments: