Sunday, March 4, 2012

Finally Healthy!!!

After 5 doctor appointments in 8 days I am happy to say I am now a healthy girl! It turns out I had a virus that kicked my bottom! I had urine tests, blood tests, finger pricks and all sorts of yucky stuff! The virus was not fun and had me running a fever for over 5 days with a bad tummy ache. Because of the virus I had ketones in my urine (and had to do more tests for juvenile diabetes, which all came back okay) and had a heart murmur (but just a temporary one and luckily I did not have to go in for the ultra sound they were talking about)...we are all very grateful all of this was temporary!

On top of the virus I somehow got pink eye (likely from all the doctor visits) and that was NOT FUN! After 7 days of painful eye drops (mom said they were more painful for her...she had to put them in my eyes 2 times a day) my eyes are back to normal!

Hopefully March will be a healthy month!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: