Thursday, March 22, 2012

Some of my Favorite Artwork!!!

I decided to post some of my favorite art work from the school year. Some is from school, some from Nama's house and some from home. Hope you like it!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

I wrote "MOM" on the ipad

A picture of Christmas morning
A picture of a baby in a crib

A picture of me!

My Christmas gift to mom and dad - a snowman plate I painted!

A butterfly made out of a paper towel I painted!

A caterpillar on a leaf!

The Ocean!

Coral...

A starfish...we were learning about the ocean at school!

water colors!

A turtle out of a paper plate!

My snow mom!

A mitten!

More water colors!

String painting!

A star fish drawing!

Marshmallow snowball painting!

A picture of me and my name!

A fish!

A palm tree!

A butterfly - mommy's favorite!

Corduroy the bear!

More water colors - I like to do them at station time!

My Thanksgiving placemat!

Coloring book fun at Nama's!

A picture of my family...mommy, daddy and me! Notice how I wrote "MOM" on the right corner.

Me and mom

A teddy bear...

More coloring fun...with Nama Vicki and Papa Dick!

Coloring with Nama!

A pumpkin...

water colors...

A leaf!

Another leaf!

Stamp painting!

A fall tree!

More ipad drawings...






No comments: