Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Surprise for mommy...

Today while mommy and I were driving to Nama's she told me she has a surprise for me that I would like....tonight she and I were going to Miss Lori, Sydney and Ella's house for dinner and playing after cheer leading. I was so excited we had such fun plans.

Since the next few days are mommy/daughter days (daddy is out of town on business) I told mommy I had a surprise for her too...
"My surprise for you mommy is to take you out for Chinese food tomorrow night!"

Mommy was so excited that I was making plans for us...especially something so special as a Chinese food dinner. I know how much mommy LOVES Chinese food and we NEVER eat it since Daddy does not like it...we ALWAYS eat Mexican food. I made mommy so happy that I thought of her! I am one nice big girl!

Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: