Saturday, April 28, 2012

First Cheer Performance!

Today was my very first cheer leading performance and I had so much fun!  we performed at a nursing home and really made some people very happy!  I am one of the youngest kids in my group (ages 3-7) and I did a great job!  we performed 2 songs and did lots of cheers.  Some of the cheers were: "Lean to the left", "Ring it, ring it on the phone", "Big G Little O", and "Go T-Bones"!  It was awesome.  To make it even more special Nama Vicki and Papa Dick surprised me and came into town to see it!  So much fun!!!

 Alyssa, me and Sydney before the performance.
 Here we are walking into the performance.
 Performing!!!


We have another performance next week (at the Lenexa Farmer's Market) and on May 20th  at the TBones baseball game!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: