Thursday, May 31, 2012

School year pictures

On the last day of school my teachers gave us the coolest present...a CD of all the pictures that had been taken throughout the whole school year....almost 300 pictures!  I have included a small sample of them in this posting....so much fun!  The pictures go in order of the school year.  You can see how much I have grown (and how much longer my hair has grown)!

Here is my class when we first started last fall!

Here I am doing a pumpkin art project!  Notice my name tag...it was early in the school year and the teachers were trying to learn all our names!

Henry brought his dog for show and tell on leader day...really cool!

We had firemen come to school and teach us all about fire safety...

I loved doing art projects at school...I brought home lots of great art!

It was "bring your teddy bear to school" day!

Here I am playing with the boys...it was around Christmas time.

Mommy came to school and read "Elf on the Shelf" to my class and talked about our Elf on the Shelf tradition.

Here we are on my leader day.  Ethan is pulling out a question stick to ask me. I brought Thomas and Julie to leader day!

Leader day!

Here I am doing the weather stick on leader day!

I love painting on the easel!

Beach day!

Look at me in my hat and sunglasses...so cool!

More painting at the easel!

Here Ava, Avery and I are playing restaurant. I am taking their orders!

More playing restaurant...fun stuff!

Pajama Day...Meghan and I are playing on a balancing stand.

Meghan and I doing art work together!

My second leader day...this time I brought Pocahontas!

Painting a cross around Easter time.

Snack time with Ryan and Laleah!

Hiding Easter eggs with Ethan...

Playdough with Laleah, Avery and Ava...

The whole class (each of us on our spots on the carpet)...even Mrs. Smid!

Art project!!!  Woohoo!

We all take turns bringing snack to class and we always drink water!

Making a butterfly...this is displayed in the frame in the kitchen!

Chrissy and I making our butterfly's

Raising our hands to ask Ava a question during show and tell...

Playing with the girls in the dramatic play station...my favorite station!

Dramatic play...the kitchen, baby dolls, playing house!  Playing with Morgan, Chrissy and Meghan...

Here is a picture of Ava Chrissy and me...this picture is on my schools website!!

I had such a great school year and am SO lucky to have so many pictures captured...such great memories!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: