Saturday, June 16, 2012

Daddy and Kate Day!!

Daddy took a day off from work today and so we had Daddy - Kate day!  Which really means that Daddy took me to do a lot of cool things.  We started the day off by going to the movies to see Madagascar 3.  I loved the movie!  After that, we met mommy at Jose Pepper's for lunch!  I took a nap after lunch and then Dad and I walked down to the pool to swim!  The water was freezing - just the way I like it!  Nama Vicki was also in town shopping so she stopped by and ate dinner with us after we got done swimming at the pool!  I think it was one of my most favorite days ever! 

Below is a picture of me at the movie standing by the movie "Brave."  It comes out on June 22.  Brave is a new Disney princess and I can't stop talking about her.

Love,
Kate

No comments: