Saturday, August 11, 2012

Papa Dick came to play!

Papa Dick came in town to play today and boy did we play!  First we played at our house and I showed him everything I have been up to.  Then we went to lunch, then to the farm and the farm park!

Here we are at the farm park.  I told him to please push me on the swing for 13 hours....he almost did!

Here we are at the farm.  We went to see the cows...stinky!

Here we are inside a tee pee looking at all the cool Indian stuff!

This is the inside of the tee pee...

Here we are at the park inside the farm...I love riding the rocking animals!

Rocking fast!!!!

Here is Papa Dick giving it a try...he is too big!

Here we are getting soaked under the misters...it really cooled us off!

It was a really fun afternoon at the farm!

After the farm we came home to relax and watched a movie together.  After a good rest, Papa Dick, Daddy and I went to the gym pool for an afternoon of swimming.  After we got home I took a bath and we went out to dinner.

It was a super busy day and I had lots of fun!  I can't wait until you come back to see me Papa Dick!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: