Monday, September 24, 2012

Disney World!

We had a WONDERFUL trip to Disney World!  We spent a week at the world and were lucky enough to go to the parks for 6 days!  We played, rode rides, met tons of characters (I got 57 autographs), ate lots of yummy food, walked a ton, swam, shopped and had an AWESOME time! 

September was the perfect time of year to go as it was not crowded and the weather was decent (it did rain a bit though, but not too bad).  Because we went in the fall we got to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party and see the Magic Kingdom all decorated for Halloween...really cool!

We stayed at the Dolphin resort and it was beautiful!  It was right near Epcot and Hollywood Studios and we got to take a boat ride to those parks.  We took the Disney bus to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom!

We are definitely a Disney family and LOVE every minute of the fun!

I will post a bunch of posts with the details!

I can't wait until I go back...crossing my fingers it will be when I am 5!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: