Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy 1st Day of School to me!

This is my 3rd year at my school (PCOS) and I love it!  I am so comfortable there and know so many people!  Wednesday was my first day of school and I was really excited!  Both mommy and daddy took me to school and daddy was even able to pick me up and spend the day with me!

After we had a small battle on what to wear (because I no longer wanted to wear what we picked out the night before- I told mom "that is what you want me to wear, not what I want to wear") I decided on my skull skirt and black skull tank top!  Daddy made me breakfast and then we were off to school!

We got there in time to take pictures by the school sign and even go and check on Anna.  It is so cool that Anna is in day out 1 day a week at my school!  I was so excited to see her and I wished her a good day...she was really excited!

My day was great!  We read books, did lots of artwork, played outside and had snack. I met lots of new friends as my class is mostly new faces to me.  Hadley is in my class and I have cheer with Hadley.  I can't wait to get to know everyone more!  Mrs. Cronin and Mrs. Hawk are really nice.  I really love Mrs. Cronin because she plays with me and does art with me!

Here are some pictures of the BIG day!





Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: