Friday, November 2, 2012

Leader Day!

Today I was the leader at school!  I love being the leader.  I get to be front in line, I get to set the table with papers and name tags, put the stars on the door, check and tell everyone about the weather, sit in the leader chair and bring a show and tell!

This time I brought my 2 autograph books from Disney World this year!  Everyone loved them and wanted to see lots of pictures. I would hold them up to show everyone and the kids would get really excited.  Ike told me I looked pretty in the pictures.  He is so nice!

I did a really good job telling the weather and talking about my autograph books.  Mommy was really proud of how loud I spoke and how I told everyone all about them and answered the questions really well.  i just love leader day!




Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: