Saturday, November 17, 2012

Santa!

Today wa a special day...I got to meet Santa and tell him what I want for Christmas!  It was so fun!  We go to the same place every year (have gone here since I was 1) and we love it!  It is downtown near where mommy and daddy work and Santa is only here one day out of the whole year!

Since I am a pro at Santa meetings, this was really fun!  They called us in and I ran right up to him and sat on his lap!  I told Santa I wanted an American Girl Doll, a guitar and a band.  He and I got to talking and he asked me what my favorite music was and then we started talking about Justin Beiber.  It was so cool!

I love meeting Santa....he even gave me a candy cane!

Anna and Ashley also got to meet Santa today.  It was fun to see them and play with them!

After Santa we went to City Market and shopped around....it was such a fun and beautiful morning!



Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: