Thursday, December 6, 2012

First Fib

Tonight while mommy was washing her face I ran in and starting to talk to her and then it appeared to mommy I scratched my bottom and smelled my fingers.

Mommy said "Kate, did you just scratch your bottom and smell your fingers?"

I said, quickly "no mommy, I just washed my hands and wanted to smell the soap."

Mommy came over to me and asked "can I smell your hands?"

I said "No, I didn't just wash them.  I did not tell the truth."

Mommy said "I think your very first fib was over smelling your stinky fingers."

I said "No, I have fibbed before."

Mommy went downstairs and told daddy as she laughed and laughed (doesn't she know I fibbed because I was embarrassed).  Daddy laughed to and asked me why I did it.  I then told him "because you do it."

Mommy could not stop laughing ALL night long...oh, and she told me "don't do stuff because your dad does it.  Sometimes boys are gross."  Lesson learned!
Love,
Kate (the girl who will never smell her stinky fingers again)
xoxo

p.s.  this might be one of mom's favorite posts EVER!!!

No comments: