Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Birthday Eve!!!

Mom and dad surprised me on my Birthday eve with the most exciting news...they were picking me up early from Nama's house and taking me to The Great Wolf Lodge to spend the night and have 2 fun-filled days of water park and FUN!  I was so excited I could hardly believe it!

We had such an amazing time!  We did a lot of swimming and tons of water slides (my favorite was the red one)!  We went out to dinner at a pizza shop, played at the arcade (we had no luck at winning any prizes), went to story time by the clock tower in jammies, met Oliver, talked on the hotel phone, opened a few presents (lots of books), had dessert at the ice cream shop (I had fruit punch since I don't care for ice cream), checked out games and played some in our room, explored the hotel, stayed up late and had SO MUCH FUN!

I loved my birthday eve!  Last day I am 4!!

















Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: