Monday, February 25, 2013

The day after the party...

I had such a wonderful and exciting birthday party and got such amazing presents...thank you everyone!  On Sunday we went to Ashley's 2nd birthday party and played, played played all things Snow White!  After a fun morning of playing and partying we came home and got my bedroom all ready for my great presents!

First, mom cleaned out my closet and drawers to get everything organized and then we re-did my bedroom to make room for my vanity!  We also made room for all my cool American Girl stuff.  Take a look at the results....I LOVE IT!

I love spending time at my vanity.  There are 4 drawers and I am organizing them to all hold cool stuff.  One is for "real" getting ready stuff (my hair brush, water bottles, etc), one is for my "fake" getting ready stuff (all my play makeup, hair stuff, etc), one is for paper, notepads and pens (I love how this vanity can also be a desk) and the other is full of all my lotions and lip glosses.  It is really neat!  Mommy also gave me a cool  little lamp she had and we put it on the vanity (it sparkles so perfectly....I will have to take a picture of it for you!)!!!
 



Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: