Sunday, May 5, 2013

SLUMBER PARTY!!!!!!

After MUCH anticipation, it finally happened...Anna, Ashley and I had our slumber party Friday night!  

We played, played, played and then had a pizza party.  Nama, mommy, daddy, Aunt Jenny, Uncle Rob, Anna, Ashley and I all had a fun pizza party.  Uncle Rob brought home a projector from work and they projected the movies I brought over all over Anna's bedroom wall - just like a movie theater!  It was totally awesome!!  We even had popcorn in Anna's room while we watched the movie!

After the pizza party I told mom and dad that they could leave, as the slumber party could not officially start until everyone who did not live at the house left (expect me, of course).  I brought my sleeping bag and slept on Anna's bedroom floor. We had such a great time - I can't wait for the next sleepover!

The next morning, mommy and daddy brought doughnuts over breakfast....yummy!



Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: