Sunday, August 4, 2013

New bedroom!!!

This weekend the most amazing thing happened...I got a BRAND NEW BIG GIRL BEDROOM!  Daddy had been hard at work painting my room a turquoise color, mom bought me all new bedding and accessories....and I was ready for my new room!

Papa Dick came in town on Saturday (with Nama Vicki) to help with all the BIG moving (and there was Tons of BIG moving) because we were having to move lots of stuff in and out and organize the basement...WOW!  Thanks Papa Dick!

Here is what happened....
- My room moved into the big bedroom (formerly playroom/office).  The Queen bed from the basement and the dresser and end table all came to my new room.  My old twin bed and stuff all went to the basement.
- Office moved into my old room - now an office/craft room.  We moved the desk and cabinet to the new room and the table and chairs from the basement came upstairs to this room.
- Playroom stuff all moved to the basement (waiting for the basement to be finished)

My room is so cool...turquoise, hot pink and orange!!   I LOVE the huge bed and all the pretty things.  We are almost complete.  Working on art, curtains and some last minute accessories!  I LOVE IT!!!

Here are the pictures I took myself this morning!!




Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: