Monday, September 2, 2013

Branson- Last night

Last night after the Dixie Stampede we went back to the hotel and landing area and spent the evening there.  We had early show tickets, so we had a big chunk of time to hang out after.  We shopped a bit, walked around, stalked the clown balloon man (more of that below) and then listened to some cool love music.

A bit on the balloon man - I had wanted a balloon animal the entire time we were there and I finally got my chance last night.  Daddy and I finally found him and waited in a long line....it was finally our turn and he said he had to take a break to go to the bathroom and would be back in a few minutes.  So....Dad and I went to get mom and Papa Dick and then we waited, and waited, and waited.  Luckily, some girls were performing and we could listen to them to pass the time.  When he FINALLY came (think he did more than take a bathroom break), he made me the coolest flower!!

After that we went to a cake store for a yummy piece of cake (which I just realized I left in the fridge of the hotel - bummer) and then listened to the live bands that were playing for the MDA fundraiser. It was a great last night in Branson!  We decided we need to go back before Christmas for a Christmas show (the Rockette's or something) and then ride the Polar Express train!  It would be SO fun!


Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: