Saturday, September 7, 2013

First day of Dance!!

Here I am all ready for my first day of dance at Denise's Dance Academy!  It was SO AWESOME!  I keep asking mom when I get to go next.  I go everything Thursday from 4:45-5:45 and my teacher is Miss Marcy!

This week we spent the day doing stretched and tumbling.  You will never believe it....I can do a perfect somersault on the soft mat.  They taught me just how to do it: pretend you are putting a piece of bubble gum under your chin and tuck your chin in, spread your legs out (side to side) and then roll!  It is amazing what you can do when someone knows how to teach it the right way!  All those sessions in gymnastics and I never perfected it like this!  We did such cool things....can't wait until this Thursday!

Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: