Thursday, December 26, 2013

Getting Ready for Santa!

We got home from Pittsburg about 9pm on Christmas Eve and we got all ready for Santa to come visit!  We set out cookies and milk and a carrot for the reindeer and then went off to bed.  The problem was....I could not sleep. I fell asleep for about an hour in the car on the drive home and was SO excited for Santa to come that I stayed awake in my room (and then mom and dad's room) until 12:45am!  

Dad kept calling me in to watch the news.  They had a Santa spotter on and they kept updating us on where Santa was.  At first he was in Canada, but then he was spotted in Kansas City and the news told all the kids to hurry to bed so that Santa could visit their houses.  I was really upset I could not fall asleep - luckily I was able to lay in mom and dad's room and was able to fall asleep before Santa came!!


Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: