Saturday, December 14, 2013

Please don't let this be the last year....

Kate came home from school this week and told Nama that Dante told her that Santa was not real and that he was just a person dressed up.  Hmm...asshole!  Mom said that Kate thought really hard about it, but after she explained it to her she went away knowing Santa is real.

I asked her about it that night ans she sort of blew it off.  I explained that some of the Santa's at the mall, etc are Santa's helpers and she understood that.

Later I asked her if she wanted to go to Von Mauer this weekend to see Santa. She said, "No, he is not the real one.  I only want to see the real Santa."

I told her we see the real Santa every year and that she already has seen him.  So, no Von Mauer for us...only real Santa's for Kate. Very sad that she is getting so big!

Hope this is not the last year she 100% believes!!!
Love,
Anne
xoxo

No comments: