Saturday, February 1, 2014

First Daddy Daughter Dance!

Tonight was SO much fun!  Dad and I went to our first ever Daddy Daughter Dance at my school!!!  We got all dressed up and then had a fun night together!  Dad even got me a beautiful coursage...my first one EVER!  

Addison and her Dad came over for pictures before and then we all headed out for a dinner date at Jalapenos!  Then we headed to the dance together and had so much fun dancing crazy all night long!   We got to hang out with Sophia and her dad too and even danced with Jace, Riley and Delanie!  Dad took some video that we will have to try to post on the blog.  It was such a fun night.  When I came home I told mom "I had so much fun that I sweat my feet off!!!"

I can't wait until next year when we get to do the daddy daughter dance again!  Thanks for such a fun night Dad!!!






Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: