Thursday, May 29, 2014

Last Day of Kindergarten!!!


Today was my last day of kindergarten and it was a wonderful busy day!  I can not believe I am done with my BIG kindergarten year (and neither can mom and dad)!!!  It was such a great year with so many wonderful memories.  I had a fantastic teacher (Mr. Richardson), made amazing friends, experienced such cool things and learned more than I could have imagined.  I now know how to add and subtract, read, recognize over 100 sight words, sound out and write what I think and all sorts of other amazing things!

Today was kicked off with a donut breakfast with Addison, her mom and my mom!  Then we all walked into school together! Addison's mom brought both Addy and I lunch (McDonald), we signed yearbooks at school, we had 3 recesses and played like crazy!  I said goodbye to Mrs. Richardson (she cried at the end of the day when she read us a book...she will miss us. I will miss her so much too)!  Daddy picked me up from school and then we all went out for pizza to celebrate my BIG day!  After all that excitement I still had my dance recital dress rehearsal!!  WOW!!!








Love,
Kate (the first grader)
xoxo

No comments: