Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Meet the Teacher night!!

Today was Meet the Teacher night at school!  Mom, Addison, Miss Jennifer and I all went to school together for the event! I found out I am in Mrs. Miller's class!  She seems really nice...she gave me lots of hugs!  I also like her classroom!  Instead of having circle tables (like we did in kindergarten) we have desks that are grouped together to form bigger tables!

I have 13 girls and 10 boys in my class and I know lots of people!!
Kennedy and Riley from kindergarten, halee from kindergarten and the neighborhood, Isabel from Girl Scouts, autumn from girls scouts and soccer and skyler from the neighborhood!!  

I am really excited for the school year!





Here is Mrs. Miller and me!!

Information on first grade!!

A special bite from Mrs miller to open tomorrow night!

The 1st grade tshirts...yellow!

Love,
Kate
xoxo



No comments: