Saturday, October 25, 2014

Work with mom!!

I did not have school yesterday, so I was lucky and got to go to work with mom!!  I always ask her to go to work with her and it finally worked out!!

We started our morning in the Hallmark Cafe with Starbucks hit cocoa and coffee, worked in moms office, went to a boring meeting and then met dad at Crown Center for lunch!

We are at Fritz's train restaurant and it was really fun and yummy!  After lunch Mom and I shopped a bit and then went back into the office for some more work!

I got to meet lots of nice people and really like Hallmark, but when mom asked me if I wanted to work in am office and go to meetings when I grow up I answered "no"!!

I think I want to be a hair dresser or a teacher!  No meetings for me!









Love,
Kate
xoxo








No comments: